Monday, February 11, 2008

A DreAM ThaT MAKe Me SMILE~


This morning before I wake uP~ wAS haVinG a Good Dream~ A dream that i never though of~ GueSS WAD? I Dream of someone I miss the mosT~ A person that bring me alive~ BEfore!

I really dun wanna wake up~ Cause I really Miss Her so MUcH~ She is the one who climb up with me & never give up~ & give complain~ I remember wad I said to her ontop of MOUNT FABER~ "EVERYTIME I SEE U I WILL GIVE U ONE STAR"~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*& THE DATE Is SEPTEMBER 14 2007 is the date~ we being together~ BUt this is all passes~ I dun think she will remember this~ & I just hope thaT she is still fine~~ Cause I still miss her~ but it doesn't matter~ Cause i dun think she will be back~

A wordS~*


*Like someone does mean that u must be with her~*

*She is the one I miss~*

*Miss her smile~* & Sweetness~*

*I'm in thE wronG~ BUt is all too late~*


BuT I have to still work hard for my future~! =)
Daddy & Mummy I LOVE U~!

No comments: