Monday, February 18, 2008

~Unwanted feelinG Is alwaYS TherE~

FinallY school reopen~ but things has change~ Its me~ I'm changinG~
SilenTS~ No words~ NO topiC~ No commentS~
& I can feel that somethinG is wrong~BUt I will remain silenT~! & I'm tired of it~ Cause I'm in the fault~!
Thats why I need to have a break~! I need to start my life all over again! (If I can~)


She is missinG in my life~ I'm missinG her~ NO one knows~ & I believe she is doing fine & good~ I'm happY when she is around~ I Remember the army days~ She give me the courage & unlimited Strength ~ She give me the Unexpirey Smile~ & She enjoy the first fireworks festival with me~ But I miss the day~ Really miss iT~ =(
On 7 nov I was so down & nothing can stop me from walking under the rain~ NothinG has come into my minD~ After that~ When over to my Lao Shi(TINO) hse to stay over~DrinkinG, Chit Chatting & Gaming for the whole miserable nite~ Thanks to lao shi~I will remember the daYs that u takinG care of me~! like a small boY~! But I am growing up to be an adult ~ HavinG Positive thinkinG~ Knowing wad I wan in my life(FUTURE)~

Anyway I'm leavinG on 20 feb wednesday morning(which is tomorrow)~ Plane will be taking off at 6am~
Miss U GUyS~ & ya Randy(BEST FREN) take care hor~! Dun worry la will come back accompany U de lar~ CheerS~ =)

No comments: