Wednesday, November 28, 2007

HavinG A DreaM~*

HaVinG A DREAM~* 28 NOV 2007


ThiS MOrninG Before I woKE Up~ I haD a DreaM~ DreaM oF Her~ She told me thaT she miss me~ I was like So shock~ whY suddenly she tell me this~ tHan my Hp alarm rinG~ SO jus Wake uP~ HahahahS Was jus A DreaM~ I knW is impossible~ Maybe I'm jus too tired ba~! hahahahS! *~I miss ThiS HanDs & The DayS WE hAd~*


There Is NO regreTs~*


Than Take A SHoweR quickly rush to sch & meeT andre for breakfast~!TOday doinG Economics~ HaI~ One more month to exam period! Had to do more practise & revisioN le~ Monday Have PresentatioN! GosH! Me presentinG maN~ hahahahS~ Should be able ba~ LOts of IncominG event~ Shack! After sch go for lunch with frenS~ thaN Head to SinG K with all My Gd FrenS~ Andre, robin, Kenny, eugene, Verni, Angeline, Joan~ & (Raymond)(LATE COMER)=0 hahahahaS~ funnY~ Shout like heLL~ hahahahaS~ aFTER that EaT dinneR~ Eat~ (SataY/Hokkien noodle/fried kwai tiao/carrot cake/BBQ chicken winG)~ PoweR~ faT fat faT!~ BuT NIcE yummY~* ThankS To My GD FreNS~ U guYs BrighteN UP My day~! SmiLE~ =) By the waY~ MummY cooking dunno wad honG konG crab~ (hairy Crab) hahahahaS~ LOVE MUMMY too~*

Did anyonE seE Superstar StanDinG & Singing with Emo~ hahahahaS~KiddinG~




Legend Of the HairY CraB~* HAhAhAS~*

No comments: