Wednesday, November 21, 2007

TimE to MoVe oN~ FastER~


WaH~ gosH~ GOinG to worK lateR~ SO shacK & TirEd~ Didn't reallY manage tO FIniSh uP aLL My HOmewoRk~ HAD to reaD DictionarY HAI~ BuT WaS KinD of ChallenG~ CausE I nvr reallY ReaD thE dictionarY befoRe~ HAs plaN foR todaY Programme...... AftER WOrK haD to ~ studY studY studY studY & studY~ whicH meaNs I duN haV muCh timE foR REsTinG~ YA waS KinD oF shacK~ BUt StiLL CaN HandLE~ Now was feelinG Abit uncomfortable~ SicK~ slight fever~ but stiLL Ok~ and YA~ Daddy saY I slim down Le~ So hAppY~ =) tomorroW waS mY workinG daY agaiN~! SiaN~ AfteR scH~ go for awhile of revisioN~ thaN had to go for worK~ ThiS Is How I spenD My daY~ HaI~

*****************I timE I ruN I will Start thinKinG ABout THe pasT, ThE HappineSS, THe momenT, The day thaT we spend timE togetheR~


Everytime U huG Me I feeL warM~ I can't wait to saY I loVe U~ But I waS too Late~ I did not give U thaT kiNd Of freedoM & else~ I waS too selfisH~ & now I havE RegreTed~ ThE worDs THaT U said to ME waS HurT~ BUT~


I dun blame YoU~ NO matter wad happeN~I wiLL STill cherish you In My HearT~


***************ThankS For the happinEss we ever haD~ ThankS for wordS you GiVe ME~ ThankS For ThE SweetesT KisS We ever HAd~ & ThankS for everythinG~ I MisS You~ & sO I had to LEt U Go~ & MOve ON~ To MY New StageS Of liFE~


*~ThanKS To MY dearesT FaMIlY & FrenS~ GivinG me SupporT & Courage To Move ON~*




LOVES


ZeN~*


No comments: