Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bro B'daY & PT worK~*



Day pass faster than I think~ Good time pass fasT!!!
WhY am I sO busY alwayS~ WhY cant I feel anythinG~ What am I waitinG foR!
WhY am I alwayS thinK thaT TImE Is Not enough FOr ME!
I really Dun wan to hurt or even waste any of their time and even youth~*
I really want to moVE oN! WHy caNt I jusT movE oN and GivE a TrY~*
I reallY cant feeL anythinG noW!!!!!!!!! Maybe Im really tired and maybe still wiatinG!!!!!!!!!!!No choice~* This is me! I really need to focuse in mY CAREER & THINGS that are more important to ME!!!!!!!!!!

Sat & Sun~*
Additional worK tasK indicate bY mY Part-time BosS~*
Although Is tirinG but was so FUN~
Speacially Thanks to SteveN & YvonnE~ SpendinG loTs of $$$$$ to buY those gooD food foR us~*
ThankS to all mY funnY good FreN Nicholas~!
hahahaS and My Part-time GF EtheL~*
hahahahaS and Chia Yee mY 1/3 GF~*
FUnnY OnE! ENjoYS workinG with U aLL!

No comments: