Thursday, June 12, 2008

If therE's a ReturE~*

SOmetime thinGS couldn't forgeT expeciallY when there are memories thaT make Ur smile brighteR, CarE & even happinesS~* theY can be witH U ForeveR! & theY caN be a thinGs thaT make uR smILE BRIGtheR Or eveN LessER! BUt nothing I can regret of~! Is a fact! I accept iT! Im not a gd GuY or even a perfect guy that could give her anY of the happiness that she wantS!! I accepT iT! But Im stiLL MisSeS HeR! I juS really hope time could froZeN thE good memories~*
And I nvr regret being together with U onCE iN mY LIFE! Im haPPY whEn U are around and eveN a msG thaT u send for mE! I learN loTs of loTs of huMaN neeDS and eveN a aim tO acheive iN mY goAL(LIFE)!I believe u are gd noW! May god bLeSS U! My LOVE***

*~Fathers daY celebratioN oN SaT in a Japanese Resturant~!

*~ AttendinG Uncle weddinG!!!!!!!!!!!! BrinG alonG somEonE!
Cos My Bro BrinG GF & Sis BrinG BF....... Me BrinG ?????(SOMEONE)! =)

No comments: