Thursday, April 17, 2008

CouRagE ThaT RemembeR!

HeY........ LonG time didn't blog le! Somehow wanted to update u guys about mY new LIfE & challenge that I meT~!

Was Quite busY~ =) But I enjoY iT~ waS kinda ChallenginG~ rather than staY home Watch TV , wonderinG a Round or eveN BeinG waDever!

YuP anyway I enjoY working in a very busy & stressfuL environment~ ErM I won't describe it as stressful laR! For mY case I treat it as ChallenginG Environment~! Hmmmmm~ BuT Everyday got to wake up early to wash up & even dress up~ AnD TraveL to mY work placE! & for mY Case~
EverydaY I have to learN new thinGS! Although Is quite stressfuL buT I enjoY frM iT! hahahaS!
I'm sO Weird riTE~! PreviouslY, I feel quite tired of havinG Work & Study at the same time~ BUt now I feel that is better & it suit me~ Cause I have NO GF~! NOthing to worry or even ThinK about iT~!
*********BUt I believe that If she(*E**N*) is still around, I will feel betteR! I believe thinGs that she said is Sincere & She can give me the =), & she is the one I LOVE THE MOST! BuT Dream On maN!!!!!!! hahahaS!
Nothing Can change Her~ Decision has make everything is clear enough to understand~! So Is time to face the realistiC liFE, & jus melt all the Gd memories into mY Empty Heart~
CheeRS~! GuyS~! TimE to sleep le~ GoT to wake early in the Morning! NITE niTE!
zzzzzzZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

No comments: