Tuesday, April 22, 2008

*~NiCE ColleaGuE In CompANY~*

YuP~ Today was kinda busY~ indeep this Month waS super BusY~ No time for FreNs neither A ShorT Break~ Erm~ BUt giving myself some break rite now for blogging~ =)
Tempo Was so fast but due to the teamwork~ We manage to finish it under our EXTIMATION~ which is gooD~ YuP~! I'm sO luckY to worK alonG with MY SwEET Colleague~ Although sometime I THey're quite Aggressive to worK~ BUt LuckY I manage to cope up with them~ & ya tHey're so helpfuL & always treating me like their childreN~ Cause Im the youngerS theRE~ HahahahaS~

I LOVE THE PEOPLE THERE~! I LOVE THE JOB~! I LOVE CHALLENGE~! & I WANTED TO BE THE YOUNGER AVP THERE ONE DAY~! Like wad MY Sis SAy I CAN MAKE IT~ YUP I SO~ Cause I have a Good GuadiaN AngeL~ ThaT Is MY Colleague & My EFFORT & HARDSHIP~! =)

TODay Was havinG lunch with Shuyi, Weiye, Candy & his BF~ Yup~ I feelinG Weird rite~ hahahaS~ BUT We are still FRENS LaR! YUP~! ThaN after lunch Rush back to oFFicE~ To FINISH UP ALL THE SETTLEMENT & REPORTS~ YUP~!

Er~JUst finish my HRM PapeR on monday~ There are two more paper tO go~ Which is MARKETING & ACCOUNTING~ ThaN FInaL PapeR is ApriL 30th~
PlanninG tO BuY MOTHERS DAY PRESENT~ after my exam period~!

& ya after exam wIll meet uP with U DeR~ MY gooD FREN (RANDY)~ Meet Only on FRIDAY NITE & SAT~ CAUSE week day got to ResT early & got to work~ =) YuP I will remember ouR ShoppinG daY & also Be A Gd maN~! HahahahaS~! Cause We believe in KArmA~! Hmmmmmm~! GoT to Revise mY Marketing Le! See YA! NITE~!

No comments: