Tuesday, April 29, 2008

ResT oR jusT MovE oN~*

Hmmmm~ Just came back homE from worK~ ANyway TodaY everything seem like getting smooth & steady~! In deeP there are loTs oF smIlinG & funnY things happEN! hahahas~ Erm~ Suddenly Feel That~ There are stiLL room for improvemenT~(For My JOB)!!! LonG time didnt get to catch uP with aLL my sweeT FreNs~ HaI~ Life is tough buT if u get to achieve wad u want u will feeL Extrodinary HaPPY~! This is wad I call as "CHALLENGE" & even "FeelinG Of AcheivemenT" in HRM~!HahahaS~!
So I had to do now is endure even its tough & tiring~! oH YA~ TalkinG about worK~ I'll introduce mY BEST Partner "SiminG" mY Mentor! HahahaS! thanks For everything~! Grace(Section Head) & Cindy(God Mum)~ Thanks For the teachinG, Care & Guide! U guYs givinG me lots of courage to move on to the next level & even stages to improve & I believe one day I can be wad I wan to reach my future Expectation~!
*From Grace~ She said the higher u are!
(More Responsible & morE Challenge will Be FacE)
Im considered the Fortunate onE~ TO have a Great Colleague(MENTOR & TEACHERS)~! +)
Thank U! I appriecate wad U guys give me! No matter wad I will JusT MOve On & seek for more improvement & even GettinG to the higher stageS~=) CheerS~ Anyway, Its Time for me to resT & prepare for the next Challenge~ WorkinG tmr morning & even having mY Exam(Acct paper =x)in the Noon.............

No comments: