Tuesday, April 8, 2008

JusT A SMiLE In LifE~*

Hee hee~! LOng time never go blog le~ Finally have sometime to blog~ Yesterday was having dinner & Movie nite with Ying Hui straight After my work~ Wah was so tiring~ BUt I had enjoy the great movie last nite~ NIce MOvie & have a nice chat with "Ying Hui" about things that happen at my work & my life~! & yuP~ A Nice person to chill up with or even talk to~ =)

I believe That Life for me is wonderfuL~ Although sometime I feel down or even up~ life still have to carry on~ jusT like wad I feel now~ Things that I wan doesn't come to me. . . Expecially people that I LOVE~ It doesn't matter as long as she is happY I will be happy too! Just a little busy this dayS~ I believe that I still have a long jouney to walk & even carry on~
SOmetime I even face difficuitly~ & has to face it~ & I believe that the biggerS enemy in this World is non other than MYself~ To have self discipline & Humble~ ! YuP~


Actually this few days have been learning & absorbing lots of new things or even concept from the Senior Staff Colleague~ They are really kind & helpful~ There are more things to learn from them~
& ya I have to Thanks my fren frm introducing me the Job & also my collague from EVENT managerment~ Although I have been busy working & learning in my current Job~ But I will not FOrget about u guys~ Will try to visit U guys when time allows~ or even Come & Help up too! Whenever u need me! =) MissinG U guyS~! CheeRS~*

There are lotS Of thinGs to adept in mY Life & even in my future CareeR ProspecT~!
Although sometime things dun go my wayS~ *BUt U Have NO choice~ Mistake that u had make, you will always have to learn from it or either seek for better solution to solve it & not Just avoid from it~! This is wad I learn in My LifE~!

Anyway Time to rest & ya I'm tired le! SleepY~ Nite Nite GUyS~
zzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZ~*

No comments: