Friday, March 7, 2008

FriendShiP endS witH OnE SilenT~*

*WhaT could I say~* nothing I could Said~ only a Sincere apologise that I could give~! SorrY & JusT Sorry~ If have done anything that U won't be happY~ No matter wad I jus hope that U guyS will stay in one heart~ & Dun bacause of ? thaN just spoilt the relationship oF frenS~! GuyS I will still be ur freNS if U all still treat me as onE~! CheerS~

My fav Hse~*

Today Im feelin Miserable not becos of me having Fever or about COmpetition~ IS becos of a frenS~ A freNS that I trust & cherish~ yuP~ thaTS Wad I could say! Having to said thanks for the people around me~ although U guys didn't manage to turn up my competition~ I had to say thank U~ I knw U guys wans to come~ But busy~ ANyway THANKS~ ThankS to Angel, Ver, Catherine, sharon & the rest of the Supporter~ Spending ur cherish time with me~! Cheers~!~ aNYWAY i alsO dunno why Im always sick lar~ MAybe Im just busy & have some un finish proBleM to slove~! I saw her~ the onE that once LOVE the most but~ She treat me jus like an strangeR~!Ya~ & Do U knw How I feel~? Do u rmb wad u say to me~ In ur life u only have Me & ur best FreN~ I still rmb this~ Sometime I jus hope that things that happen could change~ ya It only happeN in doreamon world~! I rmb the time U look at me~ And say to me that U love mE~ I was likE~ Dreaming~!!!!!!!!
Anyway for now im jus care about mY Family, Study, Career & Best FreNS~! ~ YA~!

No comments: