Friday, March 21, 2008

FuturE Ahead Is Tough~!

YuP~ HAvinG Lunch today with FamilY~ Eat Japanese fooD~ YumMY NicE at CentraL c~ ANyway is Sis treat de~ hahAHAS~ EXpensivE~ Ya~ YUP~

And the rest of the day is like talking about my Worked~ YuP~ HavinG Tough time ahead~ this few day had been busy doing my RESUME~! Soon I will be in Part time Study le & Full Time work~ Anyway I Can take the CHallenge & I will Accept the Challenge toO~ I will nvr give Up~ I believe that in order to Success, things will be tough at the StarT~ Ya And So I told Daddy that I will accept it~& even face it~! Just hope that things will be Fine~

Anyway I play until super lousy for basketball taining~ JUsT likE an FooL~

* & Ya~ I really miss U~! HOw Are U~! Sometime I ask myself why can't I forget U~ Now I knw the answer~ Its BEcause
"I LOVE U"~SER~!

No comments: