Saturday, March 29, 2008

ThinGs thaT I did foR TodaY~*

YuP~* time for a small update~ YuP woke early in a morning~ Having breakfast with Sis & her BF~ yuP~ thaN When for TKD training~ Nothing much today~ Train the little one~ Is gd to see them improve~ Ya In fact I Treat them really fierce~ Scold them & Punish them~ BUt after I realize that need to explain to them why I punish them~ Ya its for their own gd~ I just dun wish to see my student get hurt. Cause everytime whenever we send them for friendly match they are always the one who got beaten~ See le also heart ache ya~ but after that I explain to them why I did this & that~ They improve after the words that I say to them~ & Treating it more seriously =) happY to see thaT~* YuP & I show them my 50 kick in less than 1 min~* HahahaS~ After the kick feelin so tired~ unlike last time~

Dunno why this days always having bad Headache~! Than Took a nap in the afternoon~ Wake up le~ Suddenly got one feelinG ~ WAnted to Write song~ Than start writinG~ YuP~ & Jus finish writing my new sonG~Yup in deep a niCe sonG~ hahahaS~!

1 comment:

vernihoney said...

hey zen, you should buck up your english these days... its went for tkd not when fr tkd... okok??? take care my friend... go out some day k???