Tuesday, March 11, 2008

ResTinG HomE~ weakinG~

Wooh~ Resting home this few days.......... When to see doctor after schooL~ Doctor say I got food piosoninG~ Today ate onlY fish baLL soup~ Weak bodY~LuckY finish mY MarketinG Project YEsterdaY~ Going to hand in tomorroW~ Endure for aleast 5 days le~! BUt now finally can't take it le........ GastriC so PaiN~* Feelin the pain in my heart is Worse thaN other thing~ I jusT hope that you're always happY~ I just hope you won't treat me like an stranger~ I really miss the day in Top of the Mount Faber looking at STAR~* I just wan a simple love you can give me and a chance that you could give me~ Im feelin sad when my birthday you didn't turn up~* and even a birthday wish u didnt give me~* I was waiting for ur Sms and even wish~* I just need a simple Love~* Just a sweet Love~*

No comments: