Thursday, March 27, 2008

MOre BUsY, MorE Challenge & LeSs FreedoM~*

YuP~* Was feeling so excited today~ When for a 2nd last interview~ Wow didn't know that the COmpany is so GLOBAL~ I.e Big Organisation so many door to enter to reach the main one~ & I like the office~ So high & can see the sea~ Wow~ Waiting to meet up with the Head Of Department~ ON my last intervieW~ Woah~
Still Dunno Which Department I will GO?

They told me that I will lose my freedom as in less Social time~ BUt is alright~ I have enough freedom le~ Its time to Run towards my DREAM! I'm no longer a kids~ I'm old enough to face the Challenge~! I believe that hardship & effort will show result~* Two main thing I had to arrange well in my Now~
MY JOB & STUDY~*

Sorry Frens~ This few dAY really busy~ I will try to find time for u all~ CheerS~
My Career is on my waY~* My style iN worK ~ Nvr rely on anyone~ & JUsT do it urself~*

No comments: