Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Vivo Lunch~ witH "FunnY aR"~*

HeY~ havinG lunch at Vivo city after schoOL with "?"funnY aR~! hahahAS~ Btw thanks foR beinG late aR~ though u won't be late this TimE~ & yA~ I havE enJoY havinG a great lunch with U yA~ SmilinG~ ThankS for aLL thE "funnY aR"~ Anyway hope U like that TOp~ HahahahaS~ Promise to get U one~ unlike someone who just came back from Melbourne & get ChiPs for me~ In the end nVr brinG~* HahahahaS~ Jus kiddinG La~ & Ya thanks for all the laughter~ Im quite HappY todaY~ =)


Was quite tired today when back home straight~ after the Lunch, shop & chit chattinG~ & ya I drink Ben & Jerry (Strawberry cheesecake Milkshake) Hmmmmmm~ NIce~! TooK a afternoon NaP~ waH~ iTs TimE to spenD time witH mY MarketinG ProjecT~ researcH~ ResearcH~ & researcH~ HaI~ waD A busY MontH~ loTs of thinGs to handle & even solvE~
*JusT hope that thE persoN who likEs to create trouble~ & eveN tryinG tO spoilt others emotion & even future~ Just a gentle reminder to U~ PlZ~ JusT Stop~ I have enough of all the crapZ~ Although I didn't lose or gain anything~ but I just hope that mY FreNS wiLL be alright~ PlZ~ This is mY lasT advise to U~ & I dun wan to involve with this~ Ya! ThankS~
*Anyway sorry guys~ wanted to watch movie with u all de~ But really lonG time nvr see fren le so decide to meet up loR~YuP~ Its timE to continue My Project~
WiLL update more when I'm Free~ hahahaS~ CheeRs~!

No comments: