Friday, December 7, 2007

ChallenGe NeveR EnDS~*

YuPS......... RestinG timE nOW........ Yesterday me, kenny, verni, robin, joan, denise, andre & angeline go verni house to study~ OnlY study one chapter! slack~ Still Have 6 chapter~ to finish uP the revision~ after revision we go have dinner~ meet up with eugene, keith & raymond........ have dinner at hong kong cafe~ me & robin have some cheese pork chop noodle~ eugene have curry rice & eel porridge~ joan & denise having maggie mee........... Wad a Instant noodle~ NOt bad~ After that dinner we watch movie~ ~ Midnight show~
WATCHING GOLDEN COMPASS~ NICE~ SittinG beside Denise & eugene~ talk lots of crap with Denise............. I tell denise that I wan the polar bear bear........ SO cute~ hahahaS~ She say Later I buy U onE BE~ GD HOR~ hahahahaS~ I think the movie will have second part~ cause the gal is lookin for the daddY~ hahahaS~ waS fun watching with u guyS~ ''
SMiLE~ Denise SmiLE OK~ U are Cute~ HahahahahaS ( ~ )

No comments: