Friday, December 21, 2007

WiLL NVR STOP RUNNING~

Christmas CominG Soon~ *

Do this Christmas is same past~
SOmething is missing THis Year~
HahahaS~ Dun CarE~
NO matter waD~
I will Never stop running~
Until I reach The point~
ENdless Road~~~~~~!

Yesterday attend ~kendy~ Dance Concert in SP~
Didn't know that kendy can dance so well~ *U look Pretty When U dance~




Professional~ Is a modern dance~ YuP Is my first time watching you dance! Will play more song for you in future~ Sorry didn't wait for U after ur dance ya~ though u are busying~ ~ hahahahaS~ after the dance I go straight to meet Lao shi and frens~ PooR XIAO GU sick~ SHE WHEN HOME STRAIGHT~ TAKE CARE YA~ LonG tiME NVR DRINK & DANCE LIKE CRaZY~ Didn't really dance so much cause I can't dance~ but was quite high~ EAT STEAMBOAT~ THAN WHEN HOME STRAIGHT~ SO giddy~ & BLUR~




Oh YA I think there will be a mini sch concert on coming year Jan~



I and mY Fellow PEERS will be performinG yA~ WIll update You guYS~ BUt Exam Is coming too~ WoooooH~~~~~
GOing FOR A HOLIDAY with FAMILY ON FEB~ SO COOL~ YEAH~ FINALLY Can relax~ CooL~ =)












No comments: