Monday, December 17, 2007

Yipee~

Hi guYS~ finally had the chance to update you guys about my life~ hahahahaS~ Sound Serious~



Yesterday when to daddy work place~ with eveyln, verni & angeline~ rainning heavily~ than we took a taxi there~ thaN The uncle say waI~ U handsome guy got three gal fren ar~ so good~ Than I ReplY~ IS nOT MY GF ~ IS JUST frenS~ uncle quite lame~ hahahahaS~ finally reaches daddy places~ thaN I bring eveyln to Daddy office~ waiting for Uncle NG the MD of the company for interview~ hahahAS~ After the interview Uncle Ng Ask me the same question again~ Jianye which one is ur GF? I reply again none! ThaN I saY my gf just broke up with me~




YuP~ HE saY WHy dun find one thaN show me! I replY~ Hahahas~ NO time for GF~ SMiLE~




AFTER tat when to SUntec city meet up with eugene, andre, robin, jenny, verni & angeline~ shop for CHristmas GIft~ JUst brought two christmas gift~ One for my Elder Sister~ hopE Sis will like it~ when for dinner eat lots of lots food~ Wah~ fuLL~
Go back home straight cause not feeling well having fever~ too tired ba!
After shower straight away sleep~










*Thanks to mY freNS~

*Congra to MY Good Fren ROBIN*have a good GF~ SMILE~ HAppY for U~

*ThankS to U, for making me understand~ that have lots of caring people around me~

*LAstly thanks to U___*K~N~Y! =)

No comments: