Wednesday, December 5, 2007

niGHtmarE~


Hey guYs, lonG time nvr update mY life le......... yuP~ life is still the same~ not enough time~
MondAy celebrate Jacelyn & Jean BirthdaY~*yuP~ later I have to rush to work~ Tomorrow have to do revision for Econ~

Dun know why everyday I will have the same Nightmare~ Always about her~ izit i miss her~ Her souL Is stiLL with ME? OR ~Impossible~ I'm jus a student I can't give u wad U wan~ I'm not the guy U wan~ OUr feelin has change~ BUt Do U know How Much I care for U~ NO matter wad~ As lonG as U are happY thats fine for me~
YuP & my life has change to be more challenging & fun~ ThankS TO all my frenS~

Upcoming event~ Taekwondo GatherinG BBQ(THIS SAT), (RObin Birthday)28th DEc~

& More to update!

Ya guYs~ I'm going taiwaN ON *Feb 2008 for three weeks~ with My family~
Time to RelaX~ And refresh MY MInd~

No comments: