Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MY Christmas Eve & DaY~*

HappY day really pass So fast~ In the morning of the Eve~ In the morning I was like staying over at lao shi hse than rush back home~ Pack up My stuff~ HAd a Quick swim~ Than Rush to Daddy OffiCE~ SO cooL~ thaN Pass to Daddy Christmas Present from Uncle Gary~ hahahaS~
YA~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Than I rush down to meet Kendy~ We exchange Present~ hahahaS~
Sorry I was late ~ SMiLE~ ActuallY we wanted to catch a movie with her sis(NICOLE) & the BF ~ but erM suddenly dun wan~ than we go shop shop lo~ HahahahaS~ After the shopping Kendy come my house for Dinner~ hahahahaS~ HopE U enjoY Dinner with my Wonderful FAMILY~ NIce Dinner That MY SWEET BROTHER Prepare & PLAN~ YummY~
after that I SenD Kendy Home~ YA~ Although is quite far BUt the train is fast enough to reach home in time~ HahahahaS~ LonG time NVR ENJOY SUCH A HappY ChristmaS~ =) LOVE YOU ALL~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm getting stronger than BEforE~ I"M CHANGING~ * =)

No comments: