Thursday, December 6, 2007

Wad BrinGs Me Forward~

I can't Believe it.
tell me I'm dreaming,
that we are still we
it was amazing
said you were lucky
that you found me
it was on a rainy day that we met
you didn't have a place to go
I said we just told me to keep you from the cold
sorry I can't take it
why did you fake it?
why did we kiss?

And I'm just down
you felt me with a note without a sound
I've figured I must have been such a child
you'll never know how much I've been around
how my heart just frowns on your down
I'll take you round and round and
if you don't mind I could be your standing ground
even if that means I drown

I said we just met so lets go slow
but no you just told me to keep you from the cold
sorry I can't take it
why did u fake it?
why did we kiss?
And baby that will be my one last vow........

ThE pASS has pasS~ RElease And jusT let her be In MY hearT~ God Bless U~
LOvE~* ZeN

No comments: