Thursday, December 27, 2007

A wordS That Is MEaninGFUL~

TodaY waS Quite tired~ Working~ end around 10pm~ Actually wanted to buy HUGO BOSS POLO-T but quite EX~ WASTE MONEY~& WORK END LATE SO CAN'T BUY~ Meet Sis & Alex(Sis Bf) for dinner at NYDC Ochard~ Having Beef Meatball spaghetti~ was yummY~ with lots of cheesE~
after tHaT when back home to shower~ Have a short chat with Daddy & Sister~
Whatever They said to me is quite true~ Today I have learn a new lesson~ Is about LifE~
Human Always need advise~In LIFE WE HAVE TO FACE PROBLEM~ Bad or good we have to accept it & ALWAYS learn from the Mistake~ FoR My case~ SOmetime I am lag of DISCIPLINE~ & LOTS OF STUFF~ But I Will Learn From IT~

Daddy say~ *Dun let any Grapevine to occur ur personnel life~ Be URSELF!
Wad I learn In Business is really quite useful in Life~ although is very Basic but Is Meaningful to ME~ Thanks to Daddy~ & MY TEACHeRS*

NOw ~ StudYinG ~ FOR ~ EXAM ~ Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai~!

*~NOTICES~*

~ZeN 21st B'daY Party is on 5 Jan 08
~Zen Actual B'day is on 7 Jan 08 (Last ECON PAPER *EXAM)=)

No comments: