Friday, January 18, 2008

Am I gettinG MOre Serious~*

Wake up at 7am~ in the morning! Going to Daddy office~! Helped up abit~ than when back to daddy room to read up some books suddenly doze off~ hahahaS~ So paiseh! Afternoon me & daddy rush down tiong to have lunch with Ee Jia(Bro GF) my mei mei~ when to see my dearest bro recieving award~ woooooooooh~ SO cooL~ Smart & Handsome looking ya! BEst TRAINER AWARD! SO proud to have a bro like U! When my dearest bro recieve award somehow my mei mei shout LEE JIAN LONG! & I was in the middle with her~ Everyone is like lookinG at US~HahahahaS~ SO funny~ hahahaS! OH ya~& I finally cut my hair le(SHoRTER =x) Daddy also cut with me & I will upload some photo up! smilE! SO tirinG today~ TImE to ResT~Wad a busy day ahead~ SMilE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =) SLeepY SleePY~ !

No comments: