Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Cough is Getting bad~

YuP~ YuP~ Just reaches home~ when for a meet up straight after work with My Gd Fren~ hahahaS! HavinG Prata~ With Lily(1st grade Gd FreN) & with his bro & BF~ As Usual ChattinG Up~

1~My dearest brother PoP Parade~ And He got and award~ BesT Traine1~OH ya CominG Event is R award~ Wah~ FiT! Proud to have a bro like this~

2~On cominG sunday~ Will be my Taekwondo Friendly match with the Ngee Ann PolY student~HahahaS~ LonG time never Sparring le! Dunno still can make it ma! (and only Me, Eric, Teresa & Cythia~*) are choose to go for friendly match~*


I might go back to the "NATIONAL THIS YEAR"!



My sore throat is getting bad & having a bad cough~!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cookie That She* makes for me during My b'day(She woke up In the early in the morning just to Make that cookie!)~ Thanks for the MemorY~*

HavinG Sushi Tei with Her* & Uncle gary before heading to Chaleh~!

No comments: