Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I'm 21~ Now~ GosH`*

Gosh~ I'm 21 now~ Birthday jus Passes~ So FasT~ "January 7" having dinner With my Sweetie*, Calix(Di di) & Ee Jia(Didi GF)~ In Chinatown Vegetarian Resturant~ CelebratinG My B'daY~ Ordering quite a number of dishes~ FIVE DISHES BA~ ER~ YummY~ HahahahaS~ I was quite shock when the bill come~ QuiTE reasonable~ SO I paY aLL~ Since I am the Elder one & I'm working~ SmilE~ NaughtY mei mei(Ee Jia) say tat the dishes cost HUnDReD dollarS~ HahahaS~ Disturb Sweetie* tat I have no money ~ HOW?~ hahahahaS~
sHE SAY : Dear let me pay, I got money~ hahahaS~ NO la~ I hAVe money~ SO cute~
*Realise Something~ MY Didi(Younger BROTHER "CaliX") has grown up le! UNDERSTANDING & CarinG~ Proud to have a brother like this! =)
*Forget THe PAsT~ & I wiLL MOve ON to MY NEXT stageS OF LiFE~
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~BrinG U alonG~

8 Jan~9Jan~10Jan
This MOnth is the busy MOnth! Working IN A "EVENT COMPANY"~ The people
there is Fun~ & friendly~ LearninG & Experience the New Challenging JOB~! HAhahaS~


Tomorrow Eve~
After the Event Had to rush down to Paragon To Work~ hahahaS~ CHallenginG ya~
Sorry dar~ this few days didn't have much time for u~ BUt SmilE~ =) tough days passes fast~
The Good day are Coming~ SMiLES~ Huggie*


To All My Dearest GooD FReNS~
ThankS TO all mY GD FRENS~ I REALLY LIKES ALL THE GIFT~ WILL CHERISH EVERY SINGLE OF IT~*




*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~





No comments: