Sunday, January 27, 2008

End of ThE EvenT~ =)

~ME(ZEN) & MY WIFE(JOANNA) & My DEAREST CHILD BRENTON~

HahahahaS~ I wisH~ Gosh~ This few dayS! Really tiring~ Friday havinG Fever in the middle of the night~ after the first day of my evenT~ thanks to Mummy~ Make Ginseng Tea for me~! Daddy alight me half way to work~ on friday & saturday!~~~~~~~~
Was havinG A high fever~ Cough~ Flu~ GosH~








& still have to work! BUt i'm quite happY that lots of people were like taking care me!



ThankS to Yilin~Ask Jason & Johnathan Buy panadol for me~ hehehe~ So sweet~






Verni Thanks for buying Waffles for ME! =) Thank U~







Eric(Manager) & Steven(Manager) Buy special lurch & Dinner For me! U guys are really great & sweet~ HappY TO work with U guyS~ & There is more upcoming event to go! & SO I will do my Best YA! =)
Was looking after the stage area~ & some artisie Frm Mediacorp~ The Event is organize by Mediacorp~ EvenT Title~ HEALTH & WELLNESS~*







Finally today is the last day~ So sad~ Had to meet up with u guys again in the next event~ that is on Feb~ =)
*Sorry Guys I really wans to JOin U all~ BUt I'm really not feeling well & not in the mood to enjoY ~ TirinG~*

Oh Ya watchinG Movie with Jean(gd fren) on sat! Although I am feeling unwell~& ONe thing come into my mind is~ I had long time didn't watch movie le~ The Korean Chef thingy~ quite sad~but Very nice~ RatinG 4/5 star~



No comments: