Monday, January 14, 2008

Every of MY decision CounTS~*

I'm happY that U say this WoRDs to mE! FinallY I Understand~* God bless U~*

I still remember everything that ser* said to me~
"DAr use ur time wisely~!" Actually Ser* is a mature & understanding gaL! But time can change I person~ to be different~ BUt I respect their decision~! I nvr blame anyone of them~! They are once I LOVE~ & I will always respect thEm~*

ITS TimE To be MAture~*
ItS TIme To move ON~*
ITs TIme to use my TIme Wisely~*
I will nvr stop~*

I wiLL LOok far & nvr look bacK~* I know wad i wan~
Daddy I will fellow ur decision~ I will go Taiwan to work~ After My Diploma & University~ If u wan me to~!
Daddy u're right~ I have to learn from everything~ I had learn from every of it~*

I Close MY eyeS~ & feel the Air around me~* IS CooL & HIGH~* I'm releasing~*
I'm looking forward to my TAIWAN TRIP~*! YEAH~*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: