Sunday, January 13, 2008

I can't smiLE LIkE BEforE~!

YesterdaY Was attending Fion Birthday~ Drink Alot~ FeelinG moodY~ Suddenly someone play a song that remind me of her~ I wanted to call her but I dun want her to feel bad~ But I really Miss her! Wad can I do? I really dunno! After the eve. I walk back home! slept at 6am~ ThinkinG that wad should I do! I cannot be selfish~ I can't let her feel unhappy!
~ Because of this~ I had to take the sadness myself & release My hand just like before!


Wake up at 9.00am today! Ate breakfast with my family~ than sign up for the holiday planning tour~
YuP ~THe date has Confirm~ Daddy ask me whether she is going~ I say thaT~ SHe has to attend schooL~ They still dunno yeT~ ! Nevermind I know how to handle this~ & I dun have explain TO them! RusH to work~!
GO bacK home Straight after work~ Reach home at 11pm~ After that change Up into my PT kit again~ as usual~ JogginG~ Reach home at 12.30pm~! Although is sO TIRING & having Leg cramp But ~ ~ ~ only Jogging can make me feel numb & better~
Keep on coughing~& Sore throat~ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* Every drop of the rain remind me of U~

No comments: