Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm ClosinG My eyes & walK forward~

TOday when to lavender to update my passport~ One more month & I will Leave Singapore~
FinallY I can Have A break~ & Forget the pasS~ LookinG FOrward~ MeetinG Ken Just NOw~ He brought some hong kong~ cake for me~ Oh~ Is my birthday present~ hahahaS~ He didn't forget~ SO touch~! Oh & COngra... That U have find a GF~ SO happY for U~ & he keep on mention about her GF! hahahAS~ SO SWEET~ thaN we head to TAKA~ To have Ramen Noodle~ Erm~ No taste~ Maybe I'm still thinKinG of *her~ ~ ~ Actually I wanted to tell *her~

"CAN U STAY! U WILL NOT DESTORY MY LIFE~ & U ARE THE ONE WHO BRIGHTEN UP MY SMILE~! TruST ME!"~~~~~~~~~~~!

Reach home at 7pm~ When For a quick swim~ RelaxinG MYselF~
GOsh~ HAvinG MUscle Cramp~
Is there any medicine to cure my cough & sore throat~?

No comments: